Monday, September 25, 2006

Superdome

Ahhh...what a good time I had last night. Rusted Root was great, even though they did seem a bit tired and uninspired. I think it's getting towards the end of their tour and they're probably ready to go home and sit on the couch for awhile, know what I mean? I didn't get home until the wee hours of the morning, so I've been a bit drained myself today. My child decided to cut me a break and not wake up til 10. Woo-hoo! Yay Eli!

The Sock-ret Pal Swap is almost underway and I'm getting so excited!! I can't wait to find out who I have- It's almost like a blind date- haha! I guess I need to fill out the questionaire and post it within the next few days.

I've been busy working on my super secret project and am kind of bummed that I can't post pictures of it- it is turning out quite lovely. I think I'll take some pictures of completed projects and post them, so at least it looks like I'm doing something! :) A post just isn't a post without pictures to accompany it.

Well, it's time to settle in for the night, pick up my knitting and ready myself to watch the New Orleans Saints game, the first home game they've played since before Hurricane Katrina- Dec. 26, 2004 was the last game played there. I don't think there's going to be a dry eye in the Superdome tonight. I'm not really a football fan, but I spent those few days last year glued to my TV after Katrina rolled through. I feel compelled to watch.


1 Comments:

At 10:38 AM, Blogger Knatty Knitter said...

I'm so excited too its untrue!! Go Sockret Pal!! Hope you're well...some nice knitting you got goings on thereeeeeee!! :)

KK

 

Post a Comment

<< Home