Thursday, September 28, 2006

Thoughts

Well, today has been one of those days that makes it really clear why my mom always valued Mother's Day so much! Whew, this is a tough job some days- I think I developed a twitch in my left eye and possibly sprouted a few grey hairs!! All I have to say is, "mom, you're a saint!" *grin*...and I'm so sorry for all the trouble I caused you!! ;)

To get us out of the house, I packed up all of Eli's gear and we headed over to my friend Hilary's house. We had a nice time. How can you not have a good time when there's Krispy Kreme involved! Hilary was also kind enough to unload some of her unwanted fabric- woo-hoo!!! She gifted me with some beautiful upholstery fabric still on the bolts and a few miscellaneous remnants. I plan on constructing a few corsets and bags out of it. *doing the happy dance* I'll take some pics tomorrow and throw them up on the post.

But I digress. Last night I received such a nice email from my Sock-ret Pal Spoiler, AKA Charlotte :) It was really nice to hear from her and I'm looking forward to the months ahead of getting to know her better. She says that we seem to have alot in common, which is purty darn cool. Three cheers to the Sock-ret Pals hostesses, Dani and Rachel, for a good match!

Tonight is the season premier of Smallville, so I think I'm going to go and see about regaining some of the sanity that I lost today, along with my sense of humor. I would like to finish the day off on a good note with my boy. Once that is accomplished, I can veg out on the couch in front of the devil box with my knitting. Oh glorious glorious knitting...*sigh* What would I ever do without it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home