Monday, October 30, 2006

Happy Samhain Everyone!!!



Here's wishing everyone a Happy Samhain and a Happy Halloween as well.- I have much to do today, so I'll leave you with some really cool websites to check out :)

...For the ultimate in jack-o-lantern carving, click here.

...A pattern for all of you zombie lovers, click here.

...A shawl that I'm considering making... how can one resist a dragon such as this?

...How did I ever miss the sign-ups for this KAL?!?! Oh no!!!

...One of our family's loverly castles...well, OK, we don't really own it anymore, but someone we're distantly related to a few hundred years ago lived there. Does that count? :)

...and to top off all of this semi-useless information, and make this blog complete, you MUST go here...

I have no idea what they all have to do with one another, but hey, you got to kill a few boring minutes at work, right? ;)

Happy Samhain!


2 Comments:

At 5:11 AM, Blogger idiot boy said...

hehehehheheh Happy Samhain

 
At 11:13 AM, Blogger BrookeKnits said...

OK, the LLama song cracks me up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home