Saturday, October 28, 2006

A Raisin in the Son

I would like to start off by saying thank you to my Secret Pal for the card that was hiding out in my mailbox today waiting in ambush! Perfect timing for that little ray of postal sunshine. Eli has been very sick today- very oozy with fluids...we probably would have done better this morning with a tarp and a hose... :) He is much better now. He released the demon that was making him throw up...cue in dramatic music...it was a raisin!! That's right folks, one lone raisin wreaking all that havok on our household!! During his nap, and after I had changed clothes for the fifth time, I snuck out to the mailbox and low and behold, I found a card wishing me a happy Samhain. It's funny what wood pulp and some ink can do to lift a person's spirits, so, thank you again. It was much appreciated after such a long morning :)

Here's a picture of our little geyser post raisin eviction. He grabbed his bottle, climbed onto the couch and this is how we found him- kickin back with his mind on his bottle and his bottle on his mind...He might as well enjoy it while he can, because next week the bottle goes bye-bye. Shhhh...don't tell him I said that... ;)




I finished my first preemie hat sans pom-poms, because I'm in the process of figuring out the architecture of said pom-poms. They can't be too hard to make, can they? I took a picture of it, but decided to wait until it's really done to post it. I also turned the heel on sock number 1 for my Sock-ret Pal. Man oh man, there's nothing like turning a heel! I love sock making!

Well, that's about it. That's enough excitement for me for one day! Whew!!

1 Comments:

At 3:54 PM, Blogger Knatty Knitter said...

Your son has a Ramones t-shirt!! I didn't think it could be possible, but I may like you EVEN MORE now. Scary stuff. My mother raised us on the Ramones, we knew the lyrics before me knew what they meant....OK OK sorry, I'm gone blog writing...byebye

px

 

Post a Comment

<< Home