Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Running to the hills...

We are leaving tomorrow morning for the Smokies!! Can't wait. Still lots to do. Couldn't leave without saying adieu. :)

All is right in the universe: Going North is GOOD... My boy is sound asleep in bed... My bags are packed.... I've heard from my Sock-ret Pal Charlotte and my Secret Pal as well... I've also made contact with the two that I am spoiling. I'm feeling bad for those who haven't heard from their spoilers. What's up with that?

Well, I must run. Good night all.

4 Comments:

At 8:35 AM, Blogger Em said...

Have a gorgeous time! No game this weekend so your drive shouldn't be monstrous.
Glad all is well with the Willow Family!

 
At 12:57 PM, Blogger meg said...

hey i got your comment on my blog about jake. glad i could take you along that crazy adventure.

have fun in the smokies!

 
At 12:09 PM, Blogger Knatty Knitter said...

Have a blast, love, up in the mountains. thanks so much for the comment. be in touch when you get back, I promise I'll have a new blog up and photos to boot!! :)

xx

 
At 10:36 AM, Blogger Em said...

Your Sockret Pal gifts looked gorgeous. And what a pic! Very smooth operator circa 1985 with the pointing fingers- I could practically hear you saying "Heeey BA-by..."
Hope you and the boy and the fella are well. Sending you good wishes via blog lines!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home