Thursday, November 09, 2006

A Good Day :)

It's been a few days since I've last been here. I've been very busy doing yarn stuff and sewing. I'm finishing up a few more skeins right now and then I'm calling it a day! Whew!!

Anyway, to make a long story short, it's been a great day. This morning, I tried on my pre-prego size 2 jeans and they fit!!! Then, I reached into the back pocket and found three dollars (woo-hoo!). A few minutes after that, my mom called and proposed her holiday/birthday gift for me this year- we're going to Scotland, Ireland and England !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yippee!!! Yay!!! Wahoo!!!!!!!

Can you tell I'm happy?

1 Comments:

At 12:27 AM, Blogger Knatty Knitter said...

SERIOUSLY??!?!?!??! wow, best present ever. you'll have to let me know when you're going and I'll give you all the insider tips on the best places to go and see ;) glad everything is going so well for you. looking forward to seeing all the lovely dying and sewing you did,

px

 

Post a Comment

<< Home