Sunday, November 12, 2006

A Spin Around the Neighborhood

Before Eli and I went on our walk this morning, I decided to take my camera along with us to capture some of the beautiful things in our neighborhood and convince myself that it's really not that bad where we live. If I keep telling myself that maybe I'll believe it? :)

I think this fence is so pretty with it's pink bloom. I'm not sure what the flower is, but it's quite eye-catching.




Here's a close-up of the flower. There's a bee in there somewhere, but my camera's not sophisticated enough to catch it clearly, so here's where your imagination comes in handy.




There's also this house and it's ENORMOUS aloe plant from outer space that absolutely amazes me. Note the Beware of Dog sign. Well, I secretly believe that the plant ate the dog, because I've never seen any sign of a one living here!!




This is a picture of the lovely shadow people who like to go on walks with us. Note the shadow baby's mullet!! *grin* Actually, I found it somewhat unsettling purposefully taking a picture of our shadows. It was weird...hmmm...




After we got home from our walk, I got the itch to do some spinning, so I pulled out the ball that I have finished, the roving that I am going to start on to compliment it, and my drop spindle. Now I'm patiently waiting for little man to go to sleep, so I can play...now where did I put that Children's Nyquil? KIDDING!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home