Friday, November 10, 2006

Voting and Shopping...hmmm...

OK. Two posts in one day...somebody stop me!!! hehe. Two things.

1) I bought this little doo-dad to include in a package for my Sock-ret Pal. I think it's freakin' hilarious, but that's just me. Would you be offended or happy to receive this candy pooping sheep from someone you really don't know? It suits me just fine, and I would be rolling on the floor if someone sent me one of these, but I'm not sure, so I'm taking a vote. Help!! (to me, the only gross thing in the picture is the dirty window in the background--Eee-uuuww- sorry about that.)




2) A few of you loverly ladies out there have requested info on where to find my yarn. I don't sell it- I hoard it- It's mine, all mine. hahahahaha (evil laughter) Just kidding of course ;) I have a shop on Etsy (WhiteWillow.etsy.com) that I'm trying to establish, which is proving to be tougher than I thought and I also occasionally list on Ebay. I will be more than happy to offer anyone participating in the Sock-ret Pal Swap or the SP9 Swap a 10% discount plus free shipping. Woo-hoo!! I also do custom dye orders. If there's something you want made specifically, (ahem...Em... :) I can do that as well. OK, OK. Enough advertising :) Etsy will be down this weekend for some kind of update, but I think they will be back up and running on Monday. Below are some pictures of my most recent lovely's.





Have a great weekend everyone!




And don't forget to vote!! *grin*

2 Comments:

At 2:19 PM, Blogger Knatty Knitter said...

Yes 2 comments in one day...I have no life and I'm sick and staying in today :)

I say send it, I think it's hilarious too and as knitters we have taken a pledge to love all things sheep related.

Cant wait to look on etsy on Monday!!...and I'm waiting to here about my Parisa colourway, excited doesnt even quite cover it :)

 
At 3:13 PM, Blogger Em said...

I'll take ten please! Actually, I do have my eye on that orange-pink lovely at the end of the top row in the first picture. Hmm... my VISA is aching for some online yarn action... What weight are these? Sock, worsted, animal, mineral?
I'll check etsy. Too pleased you've put this out there for the rest of us! Someone's mom taught her how to share!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home