Friday, November 03, 2006

Winter Envy

OK. It's official. I'm tired. My manic episode has passed :) I'm still working on the to-do list, but not quite with the full-on zest, zeal and militant determination as before. I finished up some more yarn and I'm starting to covet certain skeins, which I really shouldn't, because they will be going out the front door shortly, to many fine homes, I'm sure... *sniff, sniff* Maybe I'll put one aside for myself. I'm really partial to the pink one...




I'm also suffering from a slight case of winter envy. I'm hearing about everyone enjoying their wooly creations, socks, sweaters, hats, etc, and I'm jealous!!! Sooooo... I put on my Florida footies that my oh-so-fabulous Sock-ret Pal Charlotte made for me (shown below) and I'm turning down the air conditioner, damnit! Maybe I can pay some neighborhood kids to stand on my rooftop above my living room window and drop shredded toilet paper as a sort of mock snowfall? I can also stand in front of my open freezer and eat a York Peppermint Pattie, or am I supposed to stand on my living room table and pretend to ski? *grin* Remember that commercial?



My neighbobors must wonder why I'm always out in the frontyard taking pictures of my feet..."look, honey. She's at it again." They just wouldn't understand, would they? :)

Here's a nice picture (minus the background clutter) of Eli and I having a milk and cookie moment last night. Good times.




Btw: Thank you to everyone for leaving such nice comments. I really look forward to reading what others have to say and I am enjoying meeting some great people through the two swaps that I am in. *awwww...tear....* :P

1 Comments:

At 12:05 AM, Blogger Knatty Knitter said...

YEAY for milk and cookie moments before bed! Its not exactly the same but I'm having a cup of tea (with milk ofcourse, teabags from home!) and a little honey waffle! Yeay for treats! so lovely to hear from you :) and thank you so much for the lovely offer, though I would feel very bad not reimbursing you in some way for your beautiful crafts! In terms of colours, I have no idea what to say, but you have great taste and I would trust you implicitly :) would be so nice to see what you come up with from what you know of me...the Parisa Colourway!

xx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home