Saturday, December 23, 2006

Blogger Down!! Blogger Down...

Well, I have won the computer virus lottery and am currently sitting in the good old Miami Public Library right now....grumble, grumble....but thank Goddess for them!! Why do nasty people create nasty computer viruses? I must have bad computer Karma from a past job or something, because this is the second time it's happened to me...I need a computer condom...is there a shot I can get? Reminds me of my days back in Nam...what?! Rambling, sorry....

Anyway, happy holidays everyone! Hopefully the computer doctor will be coming to my house soon. I have so many pictures to share...finished projects, Yule gifts, and my Secret Pal sent me the most bangin' package a girl could ever ask for! I said bangin, yo :) Uh-oh... I'm becoming urban....NO!!!!!

*grin*

1 Comments:

At 6:37 PM, Blogger Ann said...

Sorry for the computer failure. I know that stinks. It really makes one realize how dependant we have become on them. It is great that libraries offer free access. (I've often gone to my husbands office when ours is down.)
Why do people have to be mean and make those viruses anyway? What kind of jollies does it really give them at the end of the day?
Look forward to seeing the pictures you mentioned!
Have a good holiday!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home