Thursday, December 14, 2006

F.O.B. #11

Today's F.O.B. is a list of 11 movies that I associate with the holiday season.

In no particular order of course :)

11) Nightmare before Christmas

10) The Grinch Who Stole Christmas

9) Scrooged

8) A Christmas Story, because "you'll shoot your eye out..."

7) The Bells of St. Mary's

6) A Wonderful Life

5) Bridget Jones Diary- you gotta love that reindeer sweater!! KAL anybody?!...KIDDING

4) National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

3) Serendipity

2) The Wizard of Oz...what?! I don't know, maybe the munchkins remind me of elves...

1) Night of the Demons...haha!! man,, ahhhh...I'm tired!!

I'm hoping to be tomorrow's ring-master, ring-leader, Ringo Starr, whatever you want to call it, for F.O.B. #10. When Em gives me the nod, I'll post it for ya'll...well, yee-haw...

2 Comments:

At 6:10 PM, Blogger Em said...

And... I... choose... YOU! Yes, please to picking tomorrow's blog! I will update RIGHT NOW and direct people to your site tomorrow morning, oh kind, thoughtful friend.
Love the BJ (I think you know what I mean ;-) reference; the sweater scene is classic! That's one of my favs too, but I worried people might think (i.e. realize) my Bridget obsession if I mentioned the book/movie one more time. Helen Fielding is my writing hero!
Cheers you to getting straight back into blogging!

 
At 6:54 PM, Blogger Ann said...

I completely forgot about "The Bells of Saint Mary"! So good!
And that one reminds me of "The Bishop's Wife" with Cary Grant. That's a great one too.
I look forward to you being our Ringo Starr for tomorrow!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home