Wednesday, December 20, 2006

F.O.B. #6 When do you procrastinate?

Well, I have procrastinated posting this because I was busy yesterday working on something that I was procrastinating on, also!! Haha! I guess those will be my first two answers for the topic of yesterday's F.O.B.: When do you procrastinate? Good choice, Em!

7) I procrastinated putting up my post for #6, because I was working on yarn...

6) ...which I had been procrastinating doing since Eli went to the hospital.




5) I used to be famous for procrastinating during college, regarding papers that were due, but I somehow always seemed to pull it off!

4) I procrastinate changing out the garbage can in the kitchen. For some reason I'll cram trash into every square inch of the can, sometimes leaving stuff on top, before I change it out, or Jack comes along and does it because he just can't stand it!!

3) I procrastinate putting my clothes away...I'll wash them, hang them out to dry (using your dryer makes up 10% of your energy bill), fold them and then they'll sit on the end of my bed for days, waiting patiently for me to find their homes in my closet. I do believe I've seen my sweaters thumb twiddling.

2) I procrastinate sewing in loose ends/seaming almost finished knitting projects...anyone else like this?

1) I can't think of anything else at the moment, but I'm sure I'm guilty elsewhere :)

Off to check out Parisa's page to see if #5 is up...

3 Comments:

At 1:43 PM, Blogger meg said...

omg, i love that green pink swirly one on the left. so fab. you are so great at this. make it all so tempting for me.

i can't wait until i recover from the party and christmas so i can buy some more yarn from you!

 
At 6:44 PM, Blogger Knatty Knitter said...

I procrastinated putting up my list...sowwwwwyyyyyy! but it's up now, hope you like it! I am off to pack...too excited for words!

px

 
At 7:26 PM, Blogger Ann said...

I am also so bad at your #3!!!
Laundry will be all done and folded and just sit there.
Glad to know someone else does this too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home