Sunday, December 17, 2006

F.O.B. #8 Knitty Cravings

OK, I'm thinking that for #8, we could list 8 projects that we have either completed, are currently working on, or reeeeally want to make from Knitty's huge archive of patterns. I think some of you may have challenging "link" issues, so a list without links is OK, I think we're all resourceful enough to find them:)

For my list, I have only completed one of them and it is #8. I wanted to show a picture of mine, but it's hiding out in a box somewhere in storage-land...I used a soft chocolate brown Alpaca for the main section and a glittery tangerine and gold yarn for the accents. Here goes.

8) Tie One On. It's a really simple knit, with really nice results.

7) Nautie. Oh, how I must make one of these...

6) Clapotis. ...because this is what all the cool kids wear...

5) Shocking Pink Coif. For those days I want to rock the Amish in me :) Am I being serious? hmmm...

4) Baudelaire. These socks are gorgeous.

3) Tiptoe. I think these tulip socks are so cute. They make me feel all happy inside...*grin*

2) Pomatomus. These are just too cool, and I believe that Parisa is making them right now?

1) Lizard Ridge. Now if I could only figure out how to finance this project...21 skeins of Noro Kureyon...what?! If you haven't seen a picture of this afghan, do yourself a favor and check it out :)

And there you have it. My eye-candy contribution for zee day...

2 Comments:

At 10:02 AM, Blogger Ann said...

Great idea!
There are so many there that I would like to make. It's neat to see what others like too.

 
At 2:21 PM, Blogger Em said...

I'm back! I've been out of the world of technology for nearly 48 hours; I've think I've got the shakes.
I'll catch up today, Knitter's Honor.
Thank God for my organized Captain Creative! Maybe you should be promoted? Colonel Creative, why not?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home