Monday, December 11, 2006

I'm the first official F.O.B. slacker...

...I hope I'll be forgiven. I've been so busy getting things squared away before tomorrow's trip to Miami Children's Hospital... :( I'm more anxious than usual and am wondering why? We'll be back Wednesday. They want to keep him overnight for observation, which should be a bundle of fun.

Thank you to everyone for your well wishes. In some weird crazy cyber sort of way, and a bit beyond that, I'll miss you guys :) You have all brought rays of sunshine and joy into my life in your own special ways.

In no particular order:

Cary...why didn't I think of Charlotte in the name list?! haha!!

Parisa- I just got your card- you're an angel. Thank you for the nice surprise :) I love the candy canes (they're one of my favorite things about this time of year :)

Em- Yay!! I'm glad you got the yarn :) Now, how's it going with that omelet maker? haha!! Yup, I'm obsessed with it :)

Ann- you have great taste in names :) ...and naked orgies are good...ahem...what did I just say?!

Renee- woo-hoo for Jordis and her way-cool hair-do!! She was my fave too :)

and last, but most certainly not least, Meg- Don't fret my friend, I can make more- I do them one at a time, so it might be slightly different, but I can aim for the same colorway. I looooove Viola. She's so pretty.

Bye for now.

6 Comments:

At 6:47 PM, Blogger Knatty Knitter said...

You and yours will be in my thoughts, Brooke. Don't worry (always feels like a stupid thing to say at times like these but I swear I mean it) and remember to bring your knitting...each stitch is a little bit of sanity.

Til Wednesday,
Px

 
At 7:18 PM, Blogger meg said...

best of look brooke. i really hope all goes well with you and that precious boy!

take care and bring your knitting to help pass the time.

thanks for the response. i can't wait to get through my christmas knitting to show off your faboo yarn.

 
At 7:22 PM, Blogger Em said...

I'm with Knatty; every stitch does help. We'll be sending good wishes west and then straight south to ya'll.

Don't worry about the BAL! I admit, I'm sitting here desperately trying to think of 13 SOMETHING.

I confess, I've not checked out the Teflon link, but I WILL! I promise! Somehow I'm assuming it's not going to tell me we all should maintain a healthy diet of Teflon ;-) !

Look forward to hearing your news. I've got my Game Face on for you.

 
At 4:45 AM, Blogger Ann said...

Good luck today and tomorrow at the hospital. I know it must be quite stressing. I would think just the season itself right now would be adding some tension into your equation.
I'll send some positive chi Miami-way today!

 
At 7:19 PM, Blogger Ms. Knotty said...

Saying a prayer for your baby.

 
At 12:09 PM, Blogger Em said...

SO GLAD you're back! I admit, I was about to start sending out search comments- Knatty, have you heard from Willow? Meg, what's the 4-1-1 on Eli?! You know, the usual means of blog-friends communications.

How's the babo? Tired? Surly? Wanting candy? What's his status?

And how are you? Tired? Surly? Wanting candy?

I would love any FOB ideas. I've still got to post for today- forget Fearless, more like Forgetful Leader. I think- with twelve days to go- will focus on Christmas/holiday ideas. Yeah?

Stay in touch!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home