Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Good news

I have some really awesome news. The last post I left, I was on my way to pay my last respects to my uncle, because he was at 0% chance for survival...Well, he is a miracle man. The doctor's have never seen someone recover from what he went through. He had an enlarged heart and all of the problems that accompany it. He is still in the hospital and not out of the woods yet, but he is alive :) He'll have months of rehab ahead of him, a lifetime of meds and a possible heart transplant, but he is still with us!!! What an incredible weekend.

Thank you to everyone who kept us/him in your thoughts and prayers. It worked!! I have some other great things to share, but I'm off to bed- I've been dyeing all day...tired little mama am I...

5 Comments:

At 5:19 PM, Blogger Miz Shoes said...

YEAH!!!!

And we have to make plans to get together in the flesh. I bought some of the Yarn Wench's stuff and you have to see/feel it to believe it.

 
At 6:19 PM, Blogger Ann said...

That is good news! I hope he continues to fight on!!

Have a well deserved rest! I'm sure it was an emotionally stressfull weekend.

 
At 9:09 AM, Blogger meg said...

oh brooke! what great news. take care and get some rest, lady.

 
At 6:27 PM, Blogger KC said...

wow, that is amazing!

 
At 8:42 PM, Blogger Ms. Knotty said...

Somehow I missed this post completely! WOW Brooke that is a miracle man. I will continue to keep in my thoughts and prayers. Thanks for updating us, sorry I didn't comment on this sooner.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home