Friday, January 05, 2007

Out of Town

Well, I'll be gone for a few days. I'm heading over to Naples tomorrow to pay my last respects to my Uncle Jeff. He was brought into the hospital last night and they called a code on him. His heart had stopped. They did some further exploration and discovered that his heart was enlarged. After a procedure this morning, the doctor's declared that there was nothing that they could do. I'll be meeting up with my mom and family tomorrow. Please keep us in your prayers.

6 Comments:

At 6:40 PM, Blogger Ms. Knotty said...

Dear Brooke, I was saddened to hear of the loss of your Uncle Jeff. May peace be with you and your family at this difficult time. Renee

 
At 7:39 PM, Blogger meg said...

Aww no, Brooke. I am so sorry for you and your family. I'll send good thoughts and vibes to you all. Take care, sweetie.

 
At 12:39 PM, Blogger ambermoggie said...

my thoughts will be with you and your family Brooke
blessed be
amber

 
At 5:20 PM, Blogger Ann said...

I'm sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts.

 
At 7:27 AM, Blogger Knatty Knitter said...

I'm so sorry, Brooke. You and yours are in my prayers and thoughts. Lookafter yourself and safe trip,
Px

 
At 11:46 AM, Blogger Em said...

You've been missed, chica. Hope the trip's gone well or as well as can be expected. We're thinking of you here in NC and sending lots of good thoughts and wishes and blessings your way. Lotsa love for you and yours.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home