Thursday, January 11, 2007

Thank you so much everyone!

Wow! To say that I am thrilled and honored by the overwhelming response would be the understatement of the year. Thank you to everyone who responded:) I'm going to start out with the first three: Ann will get Avalon, Sweet Tart goes to Em, and Dutch Iris will find a home with Tiffany(Sassenach- great name by the way- Outlander series fan?).

There really is no rhyme or reason to my madness, but I'm thinking that I'll shoot for 2-3 skeins per month, so I'll keep a list going and contact you when your name comes up. If you're not interested at the time, that's totally cool, mamasitas! I'll be running down the list, so keep an eye out!

OK...back to the dye pot I go...

6 Comments:

At 7:44 AM, Blogger meg said...

i'm more than happy to help on the next go round. :) i already know your yarn rules.

that's so great you got so many responses.

 
At 1:15 PM, Blogger sassenach said...

I'm so excited--thanks for picking me! =D This just might be the fastest pair of socks I've ever knit, lol.

And yes, I am most definitely an Outlander fan! =)

 
At 4:54 PM, Blogger Ms. Knotty said...

HAAAATED I didn't get to you sooner. Ann and Emily both told me about it but I wasn't fast enough. Maybe next time. I've seen your yarn and think it's gaw-jus!

 
At 6:02 PM, Blogger Ann said...

Okay. too weird. I just had a friend tell me I should read Outlander yesterday morning. I read the series 7 years ago.
Jamie.
I like to think he resembles my hubby.
I have a strong love-hate relationship with those books.

Look forward to receiving the yarn!
I will now begin the quest for the perfect pattern!

 
At 7:10 PM, Blogger Em said...

WHOO-HOO!! So excited about it- and Sweetarts- really Brooke, you shouldn't have. But- how does it go- I'm glad you did!
It also helps take away the sting from M of A and Viviane. Seriously, no heads up? I can't believe that! I don't mean to go on, but this book is addictive. I've forced myself to put it down and start Woman in White. Sigh. Blast that Balin.

 
At 8:15 AM, Blogger Wierdlings said...

Whee!

I can not wait to see the great pictures to go along with your fabulous yarns!

Yeah Brooke!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home