Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Dishcloth Swap

I'm so happy!! My package from Parisa just arrived yesterday :) We're both in the Monthly Dishcloth KAL, and they were doing a swap, but we were too new to join, so we did our own! Isn't the dishcloth she knit too cool? I looooove the color of the yarn and am dying to find out where she got it. She also included the most fabulous bar of soap from Lush, called Snowcake soap. If you've never tried anything from Lush, you're so missing out. This stuff leaves you smelling so good- this soap smells like Almond Mousse...yummy! She also included a mug and cocoa (which Eli has been eyeing, mind you), and a butterfly notebook and pen, which has become my designated carry along pad of paper to keep track of my life in. Thank you so much Parisa :) It is all much appreciated and made my day a little bit brighter...no, a lot bit brighter :)





Before I go, Happy Ostara to everyone and don't forget to stop in at Dunkin Donuts for your free cup of iced coffee today! Woo-hoo for free coffee!

1 Comments:

At 3:12 PM, Blogger a blossom knits said...

Oh how nice!! I love the dishcloth! I wonder what yarn she used.

Now that's the ticket -- when you can't get in . . form your own club!!! YAY! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home