Friday, March 23, 2007

OK...Am I Missing Something Here?

I am a member of the local freecycle.org group, which is a site allows you to post things that you are giving away or let others know what you're looking for, in an effort to keep things out of the landfill. Sooo, I was reading through the posts, and this is what I came across:

" We're having a bird problem! The doves have taken over our back yard
and our patio. I have young kids so... bird droppings all over their
toys are far from healthy! If anyone has an owl to scare them away that
they are no longer using, we'd be glad take it off your hands. Will
pick up at your convenience.
THANKS"

What the...?! Do YOU know of anyone with an extra owl on their hands... *schnort!*

5 Comments:

At 8:44 AM, Blogger meg said...

hah!

 
At 9:03 AM, Blogger a blossom knits said...

Because I have HP on the brain right now . . this SO sounds like something from Harry Potter-land! *lol*

 
At 9:27 AM, Blogger Miz Shoes said...

Plastic owls, sweetie. Big plastic owls that you put on your roof. Sometimes they have marbles for eyes to make them look realer.

 
At 4:04 PM, Blogger DebbieKnitter said...

*snicker snort* Sorry but it reminds me of the bat poop problem we had when we lived in the country 3 years ago. VERY gross!! Bats were abundant in that area and they made a "nest" in the eavesment of the outside of our garage. At dusk, they would swoop out, hundreds of them, and off they would go, doing whatever bats do at night. It took us a year to figure out what the heck was making all that poo on our garbage cans LOL EWWWW!!!! Hmmm, was that to much info?

 
At 7:30 PM, Blogger Knatty Knitter said...

Hiya love,
I just got your parcel today and I am so overwhelmed by your kindness. You really out did yourself...seriously it was too much. The tea is AMAZING and the cloth is so pretty. oh and I got Snape in my chocolate frog :) Didn't even know they made those...
Also would you tell Eli that his card was lovely and that I think his handwriting is coming along brilliantly.
OK, well my grace period is over and it is time for me to blog. See you on the other side...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home