Monday, March 12, 2007

Sweater Made From Cat Hair...

...now how cool is that? While working this morning, I was glancing occasionally at The Today Show, and they had this lady on who made a sweater out of her cat's fur!! She collected it for over 6 years!! I found the link- if you have time, check it out... you'll need to scroll down to the Pet Health Video section and it should be at the top. The cat's name is Smokey...


Cat hair sweater :)


Now she would be the perfect candidate for the 2007 Stash-A-Long with Renee... *grin*
I wonder what else she has in her closets?

3 Comments:

At 8:56 AM, Blogger Ms. Knotty said...

Hey! Not only would she be a great candidate for my SAL but she could come on over to my house to collect all the pet hair she wants. I have to labs and a cat. People often comment on my wonderful shag carpeting until I tell that it's actually pet hair over hardwoods! Tee Hee Hee. That whole pet hair weaving is somehow heart-warming and creepy all at the same time.

Chuck's looked like a blast! Happy Birthday Eli!!!

 
At 8:58 AM, Blogger Ms. Knotty said...

I have 2, that would be two labs, not "to labs." Will I ever learn to proof before I publish?

 
At 2:02 PM, Blogger Em said...

I'm back! Eli's gorgeous! You're crazy! All is right with the world! ;-)
By crazy of course I mean "woman after my own heart." Just don't know what I think about this pet hair knitting. I could, mind you, be in pet yarn for years to come, but frankly I think the eau de hot muddy dog scent would be disturbing.
Avalon's still swimming along, isn't it grand?
Speaking of grand, when do you go to Ireland? Interested swap buddies want to know *grin*.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home