Saturday, March 31, 2007

Why oh why...

...do some people who sell things online NOT list that their items come from a SMOKING environment, if they are smoking around their goods? I've ordered two things now, that smell like they were dug up from the bottom of a bus station ashtray. If you're going to smoke, whatever, it's your lungs, just please don't sell me your shit!! And shit is what I equate something to, when it is rendered useless by odor...Arrgggg!! Can you tell I'm mad? Ooh...I swore... ;P

7 Comments:

At 3:47 PM, Blogger meg said...

pfft! total bullshit.

i agree with you whole heartedly.

 
At 3:48 PM, Blogger sassenach said...

Did you contact the sellers and complain? Maybe (if they're doing good business) they'll give you a refund or work out something with you! =)

 
At 7:41 PM, Blogger a blossom knits said...

Ewww, gross. So, what are you going to do?

 
At 7:53 PM, Blogger Brooke said...

Start smoking...TOTALLY kidding :) I'm going to send offending items back to the depths of hell that they came from!! I'm being overly dramatic now *grin* I'm not really mad anymore, just being goofy :)

 
At 8:53 AM, Blogger ambermoggie said...

I hate that. Have had several items lately from Ebay like that. Trouble is soon as I open them it sets off my asthma apart from the fact it stinks:(

 
At 2:18 PM, Blogger DebbieKnitter said...

ahhhh I HATE that. I just ordered 3 yds of fabric and a lot of zippers and they are useless, they smell like an ashtray that got wet YUCK!!! When I complained, she basically told me to bite one LOL..OY VEY!!!

 
At 9:59 AM, Blogger Em said...

Saw your comment on Parisa's site- wanted to say- again- you're the coolest! Loved what you said! Love having such lovely internet yarny friends *grin*.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home