Tuesday, July 31, 2007

How exciting!

I received an email yesterday from Peachy at Lime & Violet, and I thought I would share it :)

"Hi! I just wanted to drop you a quick note to say that we selected your etsy shop as our Etsy Site of the Day over on Lime & Violet’s Daily Chum. (It’s at http://limenviolet.com/blog )Your site will be featured this or the following week (I’ll email you the date once I know it), and we’ll probably post a picture of your header graphic or something that you’re selling so that people can see the loveliness and click through to find you. Let me know if you have any questions I can answer or if there’s more information you’d like me to add! Thank you, and congratulations!

Peachy- Lime & Violet Daily Chum Staff Writer"

I'm sooooooo EXCITED about this! I'll be featured on Wednesday, for anyone who's interested :)

7 Comments:

At 2:55 PM, Blogger knitting2relax said...

That is so cool!
You know it is their first week of the daily chum so it is extra exciting to see you there to help celebrate the new site!

 
At 4:00 PM, Blogger Emma said...

Congratulations! You'd better get to stocking. That's awesome!

 
At 5:24 PM, Blogger wildflower38 said...

YAY!!!!! AWESOME!!!!! You're going to be flooded with orders!

 
At 5:25 PM, Blogger a blossom knits said...

Holy shmokes . . congrats!!! Be prepared for the onslaught of orders!! You deserve the notice, sweetie. *hugs*

 
At 7:17 PM, Blogger skywitch said...

Congratulations, Brooke! It's a honor that's very well deserved.

 
At 3:19 PM, Blogger Em said...

Congratulations! Though I'm hardly surprised- your yarn is too good not to be featured! I agree with Emma and Wildflower- get ready for floods of orders.
Love the shots of the mountains too. I'm soooo pleased you're there!

 
At 6:41 AM, Blogger Cary said...

Oh Brooke, I think I am all teary-eyed at the goodness of this! And the timing of it all....WOW! Are you ready for the business that will be coming your way, Girl? Did we already have the discussion about being ready for success? LOL!

No one deserves it more ~ Congratulations!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home