Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I'm Back :))))

I back in bloggerland, baby! It's been awhile, but I sure do have a darn good reason this time! For those of you who are unaware, I recently moved my son and I to the Smoky Mountain area of Tennessee. We've been here since mid-June, and I'm finally starting to feel that we're settled in. It was a major life change and took alot of adjustment. We're doing well, Eli is thriving here with the mountains and animals and family around.


I did start to feel like I was missing something though, and I realized that I was missing my friends in bloggerland. Everyone who I've gotten to know and those that have simply left comments, have become a part of my life. I missed you guys...I think I'm going to shed a tear now...lol!

I hope to hear from everyone and I hope all is well in everyone's world. I'm slowly stopping by and saying hi, but I am in dial-up hell here, so it may take a few days :)

xo
Brooke

12 Comments:

At 8:19 AM, Blogger Cary said...

Oh, thank you Lord!!! I am so very glad and happy and relieved to know how things are...you have been on my mind and heart ;)

Big, big hugs to you and Eli (the picture is beautiful, by the way!) and look forward to visiting very soon.

And just think, now you can wear wool ;D

 
At 9:12 AM, Blogger ambermoggie said...

Welcome home:)

 
At 9:13 AM, Blogger Dharmafey said...

What a beautiful image :) Congratulations on your move and I'm wishing you good times in settling in there in TN--my cousin loved it there.

 
At 9:26 AM, Blogger meg said...

So happy to hear you are well and things are good for you. Sounds like a really big life change, Brooke.

I stopped blogging myself (but for good). I'm just going to use Ravelry as my knitting community now and still post on my gals blogs. Take care - if you ever need to get in touch missmegkellyATgmailDOTcom.

 
At 11:28 AM, Blogger Bryony Ramsden said...

YAY! I'm so glad you are ok and you are both well :) Glad to hear from you at last! I dropped you a line via etsy too as for some reason my email bounced :(

xxxx

 
At 1:47 PM, Blogger Ms. Knotty said...

Welcome back girl! WOW your hair is LONG!! Wish mine looked good like that. That's a really lovely picture if you and Eli. Look forward to seeing more on your blog!

 
At 3:42 PM, Blogger Emma said...

Welcom back! Glad the adjustment is going well.

 
At 11:19 PM, Blogger wildflower38 said...

Yay!!!!! Beautiful picture... looks peaceful. Eli can run and play outdoors without you worrying.

Cheryl

 
At 5:13 AM, Blogger knitwhit said...

I'm so glad you're okay, I've been emailing, but I guess you didn't get them (duh).

Glad you're back & good luck to you & Eli!

 
At 4:37 PM, Blogger a blossom knits said...

I'm so, SO glad to have heard from you recently. And I'm happy for you that you took the steps you needed for you and for Eli. You have no idea how much admiration I have for you right now. What a strong woman you are. Someday, Eli will thank you (if he hasn't already). You're a beautiful person . . in all ways. Don't ever forget that . . or doubt yourself or your decisions. I wish I were with you right now to give you a huge hug!!!!

 
At 6:58 PM, Blogger Brooke Knits said...

Hi! it's me, brooke in CA. I somehow deleted my blog (gasp) and have started a new one. I still have the "brookes who knit" links and have added your blog to mine (again). I love the picture of you and Eli - very cute. HOpe all is well.

 
At 4:07 PM, Blogger knitting2relax said...

I am hoping your faster connection comes to you soon before you lose your mind. :)

Glad things are going well for you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home