Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Rainy Day

Not much is happening in the mountains today. It's kind of overcast and rainy, which = cold and damp, which = wool sock wearing weather!! Woo-hoo!! Yippee!! We're dancing through the countryside as you read this :)




For your viewing pleasure, because I know you just want to see my feet, I'm wearing a pair of socks that I picked up in Ireland and Eli is wearing his first pair of handkint by mama socks! Please excuse the one red toe! I was trying to economize by using up leftover stash yarn (Bryony ;) and ran out!

2 Comments:

At 10:24 AM, Blogger Cary said...

Oh, overcast and rainy...I want some of that here in Michigan, too!

And, are you just loving the wool socks?? Did you see the new sheep pictures at my blog?

Hugs, Cary

 
At 11:36 AM, Blogger Bryony Ramsden said...

You know I thought I recognised that colourway :D I wear my pair on a very regular basis :D YUM.

xxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home