Monday, July 30, 2007

Yesterday...

...I really should have gotten some work done, but did I? Nahhhh...How could I when the mountains were calling me? :) The hills were alive with the sound of music- ~lol~


How do you solve a problem like Maria...?
These were taken from the center of Cades Cove, in the Smokies. It was a perfect day for a picnic :) I'm looking forward to cooler weather, when I can bring my knitting along with me...sigh...a little slice of Heaven...wish everyone could join me!

4 Comments:

At 12:47 PM, Blogger Bryony Ramsden said...

Wow - beautiful. Just beautiful.

Where are the overalls though? ;D

 
At 1:13 PM, Blogger Knatty Knitter said...

I looooooove mountains! And those mountains look like perfection (if I my use the word as a positive, and not just a way of saying something is perfect, because nature isn't and that is what makes it sing...it is obvious that I am wired right now...blabbing all over the place!!)

 
At 3:45 PM, Blogger knitting2relax said...

Yum...mountains!
What a great backyard you have. :)

 
At 8:22 AM, Blogger Theresa said...

Hi, just visiting from Cary's blog! Congratulations on being chosen the featured etsy shop. I will have to go check it out. I LOVE these mountain pictures. I grew up in WA state and get homesick for both the mountains and the sea. This is very beautiful and looks so peaceful.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home