Thursday, September 06, 2007

New Yarnin's

Don't you just love the postlady? Well, I certainly do, when she pulls up to my door, honks her horn and hands me two packages full of sunshine :) I ordered some Classic Elite Premiere Yarn off of Ebay last week, because I've had my eye on a certain pattern in the Fall Interweave Knitscene, called the Two-Over-Two Vest. Why it's called a vest when it's actually a tank, I'll never know, but I'm not going to sweat the little details. :) I also received my skein of handspun yarn from Kristie at kristiehaynes.etsy.com, called Plum Puddin'...126 glorious yards of wool/mohair. Maybe good for a new winter hat? hmmm...





Of course I cast on immediately...






3 Comments:

At 12:46 PM, Blogger ambermoggie said...

of course you cast on immediately, you are a knitter after all:))
looks fabulous, can't wait to see finished item
hugs
amber

 
At 2:20 PM, Blogger knitting2relax said...

Wow, you're quick!
Love the look of the purple.

 
At 1:09 AM, Blogger Bryony Ramsden said...

YUM! Gorgeous, you lucky thing :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home