Sunday, September 16, 2007

SAFF in October

Well, here's where I'll be in late October- The Southeastern Animal Fiber Fair! I'm so glad I stopped over at Jana's blog, or I would have still been in the unknown. I'm hoping that a few of my NC bloggerland buddies will want to meet up for this? It's going to be a rather smashing time, if I do say so myself :))))))

Check it out:
SAFF

Also, a progress pic of the tank that I'm working on...I am sooo in love with this yarn/pattern. It's a fun, quick knit, that you can do while being climbed on by a toddler. I may have chosen a different color, for this very reason alone, but hey, it was on sale :)

6 Comments:

At 6:46 AM, Blogger Em said...

YES. We. Will. Be. There.
You are a genius (I know I've already emailed it, but still).
We are so going. Passed on the email, per instructions. Fingers crossed, we'll ALL be going.
Love the idea, love SAFF, love all my yarny friends, love life.
Sigh.
I ask you, does it get any better?

 
At 9:13 AM, Blogger a blossom knits said...

I really like the tank. Is it a free pattern available online?

 
At 10:35 AM, Blogger StarSpry said...

Have fun at SAFF!

Your tank is looking great :)

 
At 8:17 AM, Blogger Ann said...

The tank looks great - I love the shade of pink. But most importantly - I am so frigging excited about SAFF that I can hardly stand it!!! And the food in Asheville is fabulous. AND I won't have any kids with me! (So why the heck am I signing up for a class that starts at 9:30am?!?!?)
Loads of excitement vibes here in the triad area.

 
At 8:20 AM, Blogger Jen said...

If you haven't already, go check out Jen's (of Jenla www.knottygirls.com) list of those of us from georgia who are attending SAFF. I also recently learned that turtlegirl and fairie_knits (both of nc) will also be attending. But no matter what state you're from I do believe their will be a gathering of us for drinkin' and tinkin' later that night.

The tank looks great. I can't wait to see it finished!

 
At 4:45 PM, Blogger white oak studio said...

hey brooke, can you post the pattern for this tank. I love it! And us southern gals need to keep up with anything that we can knit to wear during the hot summer! Jana

 

Post a Comment

<< Home