Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Randomness

Today I'm feeling random...here's a picture of me showing Eli how to shove a sheep!...kidding of course...we were at the County Fair when they were doing the sheep judging...sigh...how cool is that? Please pay no mind to my Miami Vice tribute dress...found it in a vintage clothing store one day...ummm...OK, consignment store, but who's counting...and at the time, I thought it was a great idea! *grin*





Second, a little late I am, (many apologies) but I must show you some really great hand dyed yarn that I traded Jana for over at http://www.whiteoakstudio.blogspot.com/. She calls her product TVYarn. She matches up her colorways to pop culture tv shows and movies...how cool of an idea is that?! This particular colorway is called The Color Purple. Thanks so much for the great trade! I'm loving it so much :)


Last on the list of randomness....ravelry...sigh...stillllllll waiting, but alas, I'm making progress! Here's my stats:

You signed up on August 27, 2007
You are #29114 on the list.
2543 people are ahead of you in line.
13174 people are behind you in line.
60% of the list has been invited so far




2 Comments:

At 7:49 AM, Blogger knitwhit said...

Hey, Brooke! I wasn't that far ahead of you on the list, and I just got my invite! Now, if I can only figure out how to use it!

What ARE you & Eli doing to that sheep???

 
At 9:24 AM, Blogger meg said...

hey brooke, love that yarn and i don't even like purple that much BUT that is hands down one of my all time favorite movies. i've seen it so many freaking times and i cry like a baby, without fail.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home