Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Thanks Secret Pal!!

Thank you so much to my super special Secret Pal on the other side of the world! I do believe you said you are in Singapore :) I can't wait to find a pattern to turn this pretty purple wool/alpaca blend into a warm pair of mittens and hat for moi :) I'm soooo excited! Thank you also for the patches for Eli, the needles, tape measure (also taken over by Eli :), and the cute cell phone charm which is currently dangling off of my phone as we speak! I had faith your package would arrive- silly faith I still have in the postal service- and it was filled with some great surprises:




Pumpkin carving...Eli's first carving session with the fam...much fun had by all :)


...and...his second pair of mama-knit socks (yes, there is only one in the photo, but I swear, the other one exists!!) The little man is becoming one super spoiled handknit sock wearing little man...and I love it!



2 Comments:

At 11:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that you like the stuff! AND that it had arrive in.one.piece!

Big hugs to Eli, take care and Happy Halloween!

Your SP

 
At 10:03 AM, Blogger Jenn said...

Please remember that you need to blog at least 4 times a month as a requirement for SP11.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home