Wow!! I've been tagged!! My very first tag courtesy of a very special someone, Debbie
in sunny Ohio, who I'm so very glad to have met :) ...
Well, here you have it folks.
Seven Things To Do Before I Die
1. Go sky-diving with a parachute that opens!
2. Buy my very own spinning wheel and learn to spin well.
3. Go to Eli's graduation from Harvard...sigh...no pressure or anything...
4. Learn to speak Gaelic, because I hear that's going to be the new 2nd language in America :)
5. See a glacier...better be quick about that one...
6. Visit a redwood forest in the Pacific NW...better be quick about that too...
7. Make a quilt and actually finish it.
Seven Things I Cannot Do:
1. Watch zombie movies
2. Stop using my stupid credit cards...though I am trying...
3. Understand why I am living in Miami
4. Let someone cry alone
5. Refill the ice trays
6. Make a pom-pom with-out a pom-pom maker
7. Not question medical science...
Seven Things That Attract Me to…...Tennessee
1. My family is there
2. The Smoky Mountains
3. The fantastic hiking
4. Genuinely nice people...so unlike Miami
5. ...it's not Miami
6. It's peaceful there.
7. I love the local history
Seven Things I Say
1. Eli, that's not for you...
2. Hold on, I'm counting...
3. I'm almost at the end of my row...
4. Hold on, I'm working on a tricky lace pattern...
5. "shit."....while working on that tricky lace pattern...
6. Do you know how much I love you, Eli?
7. I'll call you right back...
Seven Good Books
1. The Mists of Avalon by Marion Zimmer Bradley
2. The Book of Five Rings by Miyamoto Musashi
3. Love is in the Earth. Not sure of the author.
4. Snowflower and the Secret Fan. Lisa See
5. Alice In Wonderland
6. Le Morte de Arthur
7. Here Be Dragons by Sharon Kay Penman
Seven Good Movies:
1) Alice In Wonderland
2) The Dark Crystal
4) Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
6) Legends of the Fall
7) James and the Giant Peach
Seven Blogs to Tag
ok, now I have had several of you who asked me just HOW do you know if you have been tagged *laughing evil,wicked, shrills* THIS IS HOW YOU KNOW IT::::
The fabulous Miss Parisa...my favorite Irishwoman...representing Boston
Representing Tennessee via North Carolina...Em...the best co-host a girl could ever have...who is currently gambling away her life's savings in Las Vegas.
Representing Texas and hosting a mysterious contest right now...the gorgeous Miss Meg
Representing new mom's everywhere! Not sure if she'll have the time for this, but couldn't leave her out, because I luvs her :)
Representing New Jersey and also my fabulous wonderful Secret Pal, season 9 :)
Representing New York and also a fellow Sock-ret Pal and Mists KAL'r whose son had THE coolest mohawk!
A fellow Floridian and Mists KAL'r with a well developed sense of humor, which I just love about her!
haha!! Tag, you're it!!